ELSA group provides various training on methods of environmental impact assessment (in general or more particulary on agri-resources, agro-bioprocesses and industry) at different levels:
- to agronomic students at Montpellier SupAgro (core, optional or specialisation courses)
- to engineering students at Ecole des Mines d’Alès (core, optional or specialisation courses),
- to PhD students from GAIA doctoral school
- to anyone interested in LCA through continuous training
- to scientists through “research schools” organized by ELSA.
Environmental LCA research school – June 2015